“It’s not enough to just quit sinning. You have to lose your affection for sin.” This week Deacon Jeff and John talk about what it means to amend your life and detach from the sins we are so bonded to. Have you ever wondered why you fall prey to the same habits again and again?
In this week’s episode John and Deacon Jeff discuss:
- What it means to FIRMLY RESOLVE to sin no more.
- What we can learn from Jason Bourne.
- Wishing isn't planning - we must take preventative actions.
- Grace is a gift, but we cannot be presumptuous about it
- You have to quit dancing around your sins and break up with them
#CatholicPodcast #JustaGuyinthePew #Contrition #AmendYourLife
Get a copy of my new eBook, “12 Ways Guys Can Get Closer to Jesus”! HTTPS://JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/EBOOK
NEW: Shop the store!
We have a new Just a Guy in the Pew store where you can stock up on great merch HERE: HTTPS://STORE.JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/