Beyond our reproductive capacity, what is the difference between men and women, and what do those differences reveal about our identity and mission? In today’s episode of Lust is Boring, Jason interviews psychologist Andrew Sodergren, M.T.S., Psy.D., as the two discuss:
• Is there such a thing as the male or female brain?
• Is gender merely a social construct?
• What are parents to do if their child identifies as trans?
• Why are more girls coming out as trans than boys?
• Are there psychological roots of Gender Dysphoria?
• How can parents build gender identity in their children?
• And more…
Carinal Support Network: