Episode 17 of the "Lust is Boring" podcast, Jason Evert talks about gender theory versus the facts. Are there really 58 genders? Isn’t gender just a social construct? There’s no shortage of questions when it comes to the topic of masculinity and femininity. In this episode, Jason tackles these questions, plus:
· What if my friend wants me to use “their” preferred pronoun?
· What does the Church have to say about Caitlyn Jenner?
· Is gender binary, or does it exist on a spectrum?
· What’s God’s plan for people who experience gender dysphoria?
· Aren’t transphobic people contributing to the suicide rate of trans individuals by not supporting them?
· What about intersex individuals or women with the Y chromosome?
· And more . . .
Resources on Gender: chastity.com/gender
Support Lust is Boring on Patreon: patreon.com/jasonevert
Hallow 14-days free: https://hallow.com/lustisboring/
EBOOK: 10 Guys You’re Better Off Without: https://chastity.com/10guys
Lust is Boring Podcast: https://chastity.com/podcast/