Interview with Fr. Donald Calloway
Just A Guy In The Pew: Amazing Interviews • 35m
In this episode, we’re talking about St. Joseph with Fr. Don Calloway. For a guy who doesn’t say anything in the Bible, St. Joseph was an incredible man. He’s someone all men can call upon to help them live with purity and virtue.
In this episode, we discuss:
- St. Joseph was a heroic man who defended Mary and Jesus
- St. Joseph probably wasn’t an old man
- You can learn a lot about St. Joseph by looking at Jesus.
Up Next in Just A Guy In The Pew: Amazing Interviews
Are You Overwhelmed by the Gospel? wi...
In this bonus episode, I interview my friend, Fr. John Riccardo—founder of Acts XXIX and co-host of the "You Were Born For This" podcast.
During our conversation, Fr. John shows how today's priests and bishops were formed for a different era than the one we're living in, which is making their mi...
Interview with Chris Stefanick
Hey guys, today we're talking to Chris Stefanick about "wokism," cancel culture, and the other current trends that seek to separate us from Christ's mercy and love.
We'll learn that:
- Wokism doesn’t expand our view of reality, but instead causes anxiety and worry
- When we run the risk of being...
Being Authentically Catholic with Bil...
In this episode we'll learn that:
- If we are going to teach God's word, we must also live it
- Looking honestly at our history helps us to move forward on our faith journey
- Through Catholic mentors past and present, we remain open to continuous learning about our Catholic faith.