Interview with Chris Stefanick
Just A Guy In The Pew: Amazing Interviews • 31m
Hey guys, today we're talking to Chris Stefanick about "wokism," cancel culture, and the other current trends that seek to separate us from Christ's mercy and love.
We'll learn that:
- Wokism doesn’t expand our view of reality, but instead causes anxiety and worry
- When we run the risk of being "canceled" over our beliefs, we must keep our focus on God’s mercy
- As Catholics, Jesus is the frame through which we view the world, and we shouldn’t be afraid to share His love and truth with others
Check out Chris' work at https://reallifecatholic.com/
NEW! The Narrow Road
I've created a brand new resource for guys called "The Narrow Road." It's a monthly booklet and accompanying videos to help guys live a life of virtue and holiness. Read all about it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/46385993
Get a copy of my new eBook, "12 Ways Guys Can Get Closer to Jesus"! http://justaguyinthepew.com/ebook
Support me on Patreon. Your monthly gift, no matter the size, will help me grow "Just a Guy in the Pew" and reach more men who need the message of Jesus in their life. When you become a Patron, you also get awesome swag and exclusive content. Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/pewministries
Up Next in Just A Guy In The Pew: Amazing Interviews
Being Authentically Catholic with Bil...
In this episode we'll learn that:
- If we are going to teach God's word, we must also live it
- Looking honestly at our history helps us to move forward on our faith journey
- Through Catholic mentors past and present, we remain open to continuous learning about our Catholic faith.
A Church in Crisis with Dr. Ralph Martin
I’m honored to have the opportunity to host one of my favorite apologists and theologians, Dr. Ralph Martin. Dr. Martin leads Renewal Ministries and has done lots of work helping everyday Catholics. We discuss sin, scandal, and how the faithful should respond to the problems in the Church.
Interview with Fr. Josh Johnson
In this bonus episode, we’re talking to Fr. Josh Johnson about his vocation story and his thoughts on how to bring people to Jesus Christ through discipleship and the sacraments.
In this bonus episode you’ll learn:
- How he went from wanting to stop being Catholic to thinking about the priest...